Click here to get a quote.
RMS Disposal, inc also provides large brown yard waste bins as an additional service to our residential garbage service. Call for a quote at 231.788-5096. We haul yard waste straight to our composting farm in Fruitport, Michigan where we process it into sell-able fertilizer, we offer free delivery on orders of 5 yards or more.
- Our yard waste program runs from April to November.
- Your yard waste must be at the curb by 6:30 a.m. on your collection day. If possible, your container should be at street level.
- Keep your yard waste container five feet away from all obstacles such as parked cars, mailboxes, telephone connection boxes, water meters, fences, and walls. If you place your container under a tree limb or power line, make sure there is 14 feet of space between the curb and the tree limb or power line.
- The handle of your container should point towards the road.
- NO BAGS of any kind. The lid needs to be closed for pick up.
What is yard waste?
It’s plant material that comes from lawn maintenance and other gardening and landscaping activities. This includes:
Please be aware of the 120 pound weight limit on the yard cart.