Click here to get a quote.
Residential Garbage Service
RMS Disposal, inc. is the premier service provider for garbage collection services in Muskegon County. Locally owned and customer services oriented, we strive to be the best. Give us a call at 231.788.5096 to sign up.
- Your garbage must be at the curb by 6:30 a.m. on your collection day. If possible, your container should be at street level.
- Keep your garbage container five feet away from all obstacles such as parked cars, mailboxes, telephone connection boxes, water meters, fences, and walls. If you place your container under a tree limb or power line, make sure there is 14 feet of space between the curb and the tree limb or power line.
- The handle of your container should point towards your house.
- We recommend bagging all garbage before putting it in your container. This will help prevent it from blowing away and littering the streets.
- Your garbage must fit easily in your container. The lid of your container must be closed to prevent litter.
To prevent litter and to ensure our workers' safety, some items need to be double-bagged or boxed before being placed in your container.
|Animal Waste/Kitty Litter||Sealed in double bag|
|Ashes (cold ashes only)||Sealed in plastic bag|
|Blood-contaminated products/needles/syringes/medical waste||Potentially very dangerous. Call 3-1-1 for instruction.|
|Food Waste||Sealed in plastic bag|
|Glass/mirrors/window panes||Wrapped in cardboard or several layers of newspaper. Mark package clearly as "GLASS".|
|Sawdust/vacuum cleaner dust/styrofoam peanuts||Sealed in plastic bag|